Setting me up for the first time.
Reseting me to Wi-Fi
If you’re having trouble connecting me to Wi-Fi...
- Make sure theO is within the range of your wireless network.
- Make sure you have a 2.4 GHz network.
- Make sure that your firewall allows access to TCP ports 8883 and 443.
- Try allowing 802.11 b/g/n (mixed) access. For "N only" or "AC only" modes, some routers have very strict access rules and your device may not be able to connect.
- Make sure your wireless network has an internet connection, and that other devices are able to connect to it and get online.
- Make sure your mobile device is at the same Wi-Fi network range as your theO device (this is only necessary at the time of setup).
- Make sure your mobile device has an internet connection.
- Make sure you entered your wireless network password correctly.
- Make sure you are not trying to connect to a network that requires additional configuration.
- Make sure your router is not over crowded. Disconnect some of the connected devices and try again.
- If you’re still unable to connect theO to Wi-Fi, try switching theO off by tapping the device 3 times. Then wait for 30seconds and tap again 3 times to switch it on. You can also try resetting your wireless router.
Get 33% off
of your first theO